ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data is considered to be any and all data that may be used to identify a user. Particularly, this is the first name and last name, age, mailing address, email address, and location of the user, or even his/her IP address.
- The rights of users concerning such data.
- The data controller for personal data that is collected and processed.
- The parties to whom such data is transmitted.
- As necessary, the website’s policy respecting “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES RESPECTING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Pursuant to the provisions of article 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the collection and processing of the website users’ data adhere to the following principles:
- Lawfulness, faithfulness, and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data are collected, the user shall be informed that his/her data are being collected and the reasons for the collection thereof.
- Limited purposes: data collection and processing are performed to respond to one or more goals established in these general terms and conditions of use.
- Minimizing data collection and processing: only those data necessary to properly achieve the goals pursued by this website are collected.
- Data retention reduced over time: data are retained for a limited period of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period.
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and pursuant to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Article 6, the collection and processing of personal data can only occur if they comply with at least one of the conditions enumerated below:
- The user has expressly consented to processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing responds to a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity related to safeguarding of vital interests for the data subject or another individual;
- The processing may be explained by a need related to the performance of a public interest mission or one related to the exercise of public power.
- Processing and collection of personal data are necessary for legitimate and private interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING THE WEBSITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND COLLECTION METHOD
The personal data collected on the website https://www.sncz.com/ https://www.sncz.net https://www.sncz.fr are as follows: Title/Last Name/First Name/Company/Position/Professional Address/Professional Telephone/Professional Email/Professional Fax
These data are collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the website: Any request for information / Processing of a sample shipment.
Due to long
approval periods by prospects, the data controller will keep for a period of 5
years, all the data collected in its IT systems under reasonable security
Data is collected and processed for the following purposes: Response to a request for information or contact, sample request shipments, or processing of a complete order.
Cookie collection is used only for statistical purposes without the collection of personal data.
B. DATA TRANSMISSION TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data collected on the website may be transmitted to our distributors.
C. DATA HOSTING
The website https://www.sncz.com/ is hosted by OVH SAS, whose registered office is located at the following address: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX – FRANCE
The host organization may be contacted at the following telephone number:
Data collected and processed by the website are hosted and processed exclusively in France.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller for personal data is: DICEMBRE Christophe.
He may be contacted as follows: by phone at +33 1 30 40 57 75 from Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes of and resource implementation for the processing personal data.
B. DATA CONTROLLER’S OBLIGATIONS
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without informing the user about such transmission, and to adhere to the purposes for which such data was collected.
Moreover, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of a correction or removal of data, unless this results in disproportionate formalities, costs, and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality, or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Additionally, the user is informed that the following person has been named Data Protection Officer DICEMBRE Christophe.
The Data Protection Officer’s role is to ensure the correct implementation of national and transnational provisions respecting the collection and processing of personal data. He is at times called the DPO (meaning Data Protection Officer).
The data protection officer may be contacted as follows: email: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number: +33 1 30 40 57 75
ARTICLE 5: USER’S RIGHT
In accordance with the regulation governing the processing of personal data, the user possesses the rights enumerated below.
So that the data controller can accede to the user’s request, the user must provide the data controller with: the user’s first and last names as well as his/her email address, and if relevant, his/her account, personal space, or subscriber number.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within 30 (thirty) days maximum.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right to access, correct, and erase.
The user may examine, update, modify, or request the removal of data about him/her by following the procedures set forth below: The user must send an email to the data controller, specifying the subject of his/her request by using the contact email provided above.
If he/she possesses one, the user is entitled to request the removal of his/her personal space by following the following procedure: The user must send an email to the data controller, specifying his/her personal space number. The request to remove the data will be processed within 10 days.
b. Right to data portability
The user is entitled to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the website, to another site, by following the procedure below:
The user must make a request for the portability of his/her personal data to the data controller by sending an email to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user is entitled to request the limitation of or object to the processing of his/her data by the website, and the website cannot refuse this, except to the extent that it demonstrates the existence of legitimate and mandatory reasons, which would override the user’s interests, rights and freedoms.
In order to request that the processing of one’s data be limited or to object to the processing of one’s data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request regarding the processing of his/her personal data to the data controller by sending an email to the address provided above.
d. Right to not be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated procedure
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated procedure if the decision results in legal effects concerning that person, or similarly affects him/her in a significant manner.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she may determine what is to become of his/her collected and processed data in the event of his/her death pursuant to Act No. 2016.1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to contact the competent oversight authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and that the user wishes to contest such decision, or if he/she believes that one of the above-enumerated rights has been infringed, that person has the right to contact the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – The French National Data Privacy Commission, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent court.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Article 8 and the French Data Privacy Act, only minors 15 years of age or older may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under 15 years of age, approval from a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be able to be collected and processed.
The publisher of the website reserves the right to verify, by any means, that the user is above 15 years of age, or that he/she has obtained permission from a legal representative prior to browsing the website.
The publisher of the website reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee that it complies with current law.